Tuesday 7 February 2017

Cililing Disney Víla Kinder Surprise Vajíčko Hračky (Časť 1a)

What did we find in 72 pcs of Kinder Surprise Eggs in 2014? 
What were the toys of the Kinder Surprise Eggs in that time like?
Part 1

Enjoy the video.
It was fun doing it for you. It was a psychoteraphy...

You might ask ...
What kind of job would you like to have in the future? I would answer that this kind of job...
What hobbies have you got? I like toys of Kinder Surprise Eggs.
What kind of leisure activities do you like? Collecting Kinder Surprise Egg Toys ...?

Making videos of Kinder Surprise Egg Toys and LEGO Toys gives me pleasure. I would like to share this pleasure with you.
Have a nice day, enjoy my videos and subscribe.
Have a rest with us ...
Your youtube video maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment